Another Day Has Gone..

Hrmz..its a cold night 2nite & I feel another day has gone by & Im not doing anything constructive! But, today I went to my RCIA home sharing session with my sponsor, whom he has not got a chance to attend 4 the past few wks due to his NS commitments..real glad he could make it!

Frankly speaking, Im getting more & more at ease in each session & I really enjoyed them! I hope Im beginning to grow day by day in terms of faith..been relatively busy 4 the past few days, meeting up frens from my poly, went out 4 meals & stuff like that..4 the guys many r beginning to be enlisted 4 national service & as 4 the gals, many r starting 2 wk..real glad we get the rare chance 2 meet up & keep in touch..well, 2ml is a long day 4 me, I better be slping soon as Im helping out a very gd fren of mine send his PC 4 repair(& my 2!)sigh..computer problems..

Anyway, Im looking fwd 2 go 4 the Vatican exhibit at ACM Empress Place this coming Friday with my RCIA grp! Hope 2 sneak a few shots of the exhibits..=)

Peace Be With You!


0 comments: